Jack had his first offical campout this weekend. Pictures are courtesy of Alex. He was so excited that he was literally bouncing up and down for 12 hours before going saying how excited he was. They made it home safe and sound and everyone is exhausted, apparently he didn't sleep the night they were gone.
So on the list for this week:
- catch up on sleep for everyone. :)
- bbq's and neighborhood parties
- Zac's birthday!!
- water park time- haven't been getting near enough with the weird weather
- library- oops!
- housecleaning, want to finish some serious cleaning and the little decluttering I have left to do.
- start working on stocking the freezer up.
- garden time. We have tons of kale, chard, and spinach. I want to work on getting some frozen this week.
What's on your list?