Valentine's day is almost here. My daughter was telling me that at her school this week it is love week. There are different themes for different days like tomorrow is-buy a sophomore lunch day, Thursday is make a new friend day. I love it.
In honor of love week here are my links that I love:
- Grilled Nutella raspberry sandwich-- OMG. Where has this been my whole life.
- Learning with candy hearts- I have a big bag of hearts just waiting for a day to do this.
- Candy Heart Patterns- more candy fun.
- kindness with a punch- so cute.
- 31 Ways to tell your child "I love you."
- Valentine gumball necklace. This is so cute, I think I need one. In every color. If only I could chew gum.
- Just what I needed to hear-- I've been thinking about this since I read it this morning. Great way to change perspective.
- I'm on fire for you.- Cute fire truck Valentines.
Hope you all have a happy love week.
Tonight we were down to the wire with our Valentine party prep. Tomorrow the kids have their class parties, I'm in charge of the one for Alex's class, and we also have our homeschool group party. Wanna guess how many Valentines my kids had to sign tonight?
We made cupcakes for the homeschool group party.
Zac was smart and hid in the living room while pretending to work on one of his saws.
Don't they look cute? And studious?
Showing his final product. He insisted on the bow tie.
And I love how he labeled the buttons.