Valentine's day is almost here. My daughter was telling me that at her school this week it is love week. There are different themes for different days like tomorrow is-buy a sophomore lunch day, Thursday is make a new friend day. I love it.
In honor of love week here are my links that I love:
- Grilled Nutella raspberry sandwich-- OMG. Where has this been my whole life.
- Learning with candy hearts- I have a big bag of hearts just waiting for a day to do this.
- Candy Heart Patterns- more candy fun.
- kindness with a punch- so cute.
- 31 Ways to tell your child "I love you."
- Valentine gumball necklace. This is so cute, I think I need one. In every color. If only I could chew gum.
- Just what I needed to hear-- I've been thinking about this since I read it this morning. Great way to change perspective.
- I'm on fire for you.- Cute fire truck Valentines.
Hope you all have a happy love week.